Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Christmas!

As much as I enjoy my job, I’m pleased that Xmas week is nearly over. I wouldn’t say that it’s been the ‘manic hell’ that a lot of the pharmacy staff were predicting, but it has certainly been very hectic.

I think it’s made a difference that we have had a full week available to us in the run-up
to Xmas since there doesn’t seem to have been the usual smell of panic in the air!

We have an excellent Urgent Care Centre in the town next to us and so there has been no pressure on us to open over the Xmas period, and it’s great this year that the pharmacy staff will have three full days off over Xmas.

One of the dispensers told me she couldn't remember the last time that she didn’t work on Xmas eve. Anyway, I wish you all a very merry Xmas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too Dee. Keep your good work on the blog up. It made very interesting reading this evening.

At most of our shops, it has been quiet today (Wednesday 27th Dec) since shops next door or nearby have been shut (like bakers, butchers, gift shop, hardware shop etc) for the Christmas week.

Good to see that patients were good this year and got most of their medications earlier. Well done patients.

Sachin

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home