Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Running out of time

I told you last week how I’m beginning to feel like I’m drowning in work. Well this morning I received a letter from the NPA training department to say that the time on our Interact training for two of our staff is running out.

The reason for the delay in training has mainly centred around one pharmacist leaving and a delay until another pharmacist (i.e. me) was recruited.

I also don’t believe in just asking the staff to complete the Interact sections on their own. I spend time with them going through all the sections, checking they are happy with product choices, and particularly pretending to be a customer with various ailments in order to check their understanding - but of course this all takes time.

So I’ve got an extension on the time for both of them to complete the course and we’ll all just have to get our fingers out to make sure they are given the dedicated training time to complete their courses on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home