Monday, October 09, 2006

Raspberries?

It’s sometimes a real disadvantage for me being the ‘new girl’ in the pharmacy. For example, we regularly receive small gifts from our regular customers by way of thanks (for example, one elderly lady that we deliver to regularly bakes us a fruit loaf which is rather delicious).

I was talking to a patient about a recent eye infection I had treated on the minor ailments scheme. At the end of the conversation I asked him if he had any further questions to which he replied ‘Oh yes, raspberries or tomatoes?’

Well that completely threw me until another staff member shouted over ‘Raspberries please Tom’ and explained that Tom regularly gives the pharmacy staff a choice of which vegetables and fruit we would like from his allotment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home